Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March Birchbox

Well…..it's that time of the month again. That is, the time that Birchbox arrives in the mail! As exciting as that moment is when you open the mailbox and see that adorable little package, I find myself to be, yet again, disappointed with the contents.

Birchbox is a monthly subscription based program that costs $10 per month. You receive 12 boxes a year and each one contains around 5 samples of high end beauty products.  If you decide you really like any of the products you get in your box, you can order the full size on their website and receive 10% off if you order within that same month. Here is where you can sign up!

Get your own Birchbox!

So, your Birchbox arrives, and you bust it open in excitement! Yes! This will be the month when all of my products are AWESOME! Never mind that my last few boxes were a little bit of a let down, this one will be good.


Ahh…the anticipation. But unfortunately, my excitement wore off pretty quickly…again. Come on Birchbox!! Step it up! The contents of my March box were Tea Mints, a Ghiradelli chocolate square (why???), hand lotion, a TINY sample of BB cream, leave in conditioner, and a perfume sample. First of all, for $10, I would really appreciate getting a sample with enough product for me to properly gauge if I'd really want to purchase the full size. Second of all, tea mints and chocolate?? I didn't sign up for a food box!! This was especially disappointing since I received a handful of tea bags in my February box. Enough with the food and drink. 


I also feel like lately I've been getting more and more skin and hair care products and less and less makeup. I just wish there was more of a variety within each month. Oh well….fingers crossed for April!


No comments:

Post a Comment