Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Paddy's Day Nails

Hey guys! This is going to be a short post, but I just wanted to share how festive my nails are looking today!!




I found this look on Pinterest and immediately fell in love. The shamrocks on the ring finger…so cute! Here's the link for the pin.


And here's the website the pin came from - it has some other cute St. Paddy's nail ideas too!


The salon I've been going to, a recommendation from Trisha, is called J'Adore Nails & Spa. It is so fabulous! The girl that does my nails, Linda, is INCREDIBLE. She can literally do anything you ask for, so talented!! Follow her on Instagram at @nailsbylinda to see all of her fabulous designs. I'll post the link for the salon below. If you are local to the South Jersey area, I highly recommend making an appointment!

J'Adore Nail & Spa

No comments:

Post a Comment