Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March Ipsy Bag

Ok everyone….this month I got my very first IPSY BAG! I was beyond excited to get this treat in my mailbox, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed!! I'm sorry to say that Birch Box has officially been put to shame, in my book at least. Ipsy works the same way Birch Box does. A $10 dollar a month subscription scores you 12 bags a year. And when I say bags, I'm talking adorable cosmetic bags! Here's where you can sign up to get your own Ipsy glam bag.

Ipsy Glam Bag

When I got the notification in my email that my bag was delivered, I could not WAIT to get home! Surprise number one was the package it arrived in. Metallic hot pink?! Yes please!


So, so cute. But don't worry - it gets better! Look at the cosmetic bag!


Adorable! I will totally use this for storage, or travel! But we haven't even gotten to the best part - what was inside! So in this months glam bag, I received a bareMinerals lipstick in the color Get Ready, a Nicole by OPI nail polish in the color Roughles, a Bora Bora eyeshadow quad in Be a Bombshell and a facial primer by Pixi. So many goodies! 


My favorite product in the bag is the eyeshadow quad. It is BEAUTIFUL!! The colors are really pigmented and look so nice once they're applied (I tested it out right away!)


So gorgeous! Ipsy glam bags are something I am totally recommending to everyone! And hopefully the rest of the bags I receive this year will be filled with just as many fabulous goodies as this one!






1 comment: